Languages: Gujarati, Hindi, Sanskrit, and English.
• Translation from Gujarati into English:
1. Akhā’s Sestets. New Delhi: Sahitya Akademi, 2009. (a seventeenth century spiritual poet Akhā’s all of the sestets.)
2. Okhāharaṇ. (A seventeenth century narrative poem by Premānand; to be published
• Translations of works from English into Gujarati, published in various literary journals:
1. Emerson, Ralph Waldo. Selected essays.
2. Frost, Robert. Selected poems.
3. King, Martin Luther, Jr. I have a dream.
4. Lincoln, Abraham. Selected essays.
5. Pirandello, Luigi. Six Characters in search of an Author.
6. Pound, Ezra. Selected prose.
7. Randall, Dudley. A Poet Is Not A Jukebox.
8. Ruskin, John. Selected prose.
9. Thoreau, Henry David. Life without principle.
10. Twain, Mark. Selected prose.
• Gujarati original works:
1. Railway saloonmāṁ lakhāȳelo report. (A play in three acts). Ahmedabad:
2. Yātrāparva. (A collection of poems). Ahmedabad: Rangdvar Prakashan, 2003.
3. Makhamalnī mojadī. (A play in one act; to be published.)
4. Atal samudrane ā kāṁṭhethī. (Essays previously published in various journals in India, USA, and UK; to be published.)